Annually the Junior Auxiliary of Tipton County awards scholarships to local high school seniors who will be attending college full time, has good grades, and plans to major in a child-related field. Students from Brighton High School, Covington High School or Munford High School are eligible to apply.
This year we are excited to award the following six students each with a $1,000 scholarships to help them further their education.
- Madison Bowles, Brighton High School
- Katie Call, Covington High School
- Umiko Jones, Munford High School
- Hayden Powell, Covington High School
- Kara Smith, Brighton High School
- Keilla Tud, Munford High School