Crown Club of Tipton County a Project of Junior Auxiliary is looking for girls in grades 9-12 to serve the Tipton County area alongside the women of Junior Auxiliary of Tipton County.
The Crown Club serves as a “mini” Junior Auxiliary composed of local high school girls from various schools across Tipton County under the guidance of Junior Auxiliary members.
The objective of Crown Club is to foster interest among its members in the social, economic, educational, civic, and cultural conditions around them; to develop leadership and character; to prepare for good citizenship; and to demonstrate care, compassion, respect, and service to others, while showing responsibility for themselves. The girls are responsible for developing their own projects and raising their own funds.
Together we can all play a part in fostering a heart of service in these young ladies.
2019-2020 JATC Crown Club Application – Due August 15
Crown Club Member Requirements:
- Crown Club dues of $40 must be paid at/before first Crown Club meeting in September
- 18 Service Hours- must be completed through Junior Auxiliary of Tipton County service projects and Crown Club service projects
- 2 mandatory Finance Hours from Junior Auxiliary of Tipton County’s annual Fall Shopping Frenzy held 1st weekend in November
- 2 Junior Auxiliary of Tipton County chapter meetings (held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month)
- 7 Crown Club monthly meetings (held on the 2nd Sunday of each month)
If you would like more information, please email email@example.com